Ep #00056: Perpetual Geek Machine Podcast
We’ve got a smaller Machine for you this week. You’re going to basically be a “fly on the wall” for a conversation between Ryan and Kevin. Don’t worry though, nothing gets that weird. Just a little weird. And uncomfortable. Yeah.
Here’s the breakdown on where to find/follow us online!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- +1 for Google Plus.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Send us emails!
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Zune marketplace.
Show Notes to show your battery-powered bipedal:
- They ramble on about:
- Kevin has some sort of strained muscle in his neck and a fine cocktail of drugs to soothe the pain.
- He’s also been rewatching Louie now that his wife is into it.
- We played Scallywags and Tsuro recently.
- Ryan been enjoying the “outside”, whatever that is and playing a bunch of Wipeout on his “Vita”, whatever that is.
- He also increased the bicycle count at his house to 5 between two people.
Break (35:01 - 37:46)
- The music I laid in there this week:
Let’s Talk About… (38:23 - End)